Not interested in paying 2.5% commission on the listing side when you can do a lot of the work yourself??
YOU CAN SAVE THOUSANDS DEPENDING ON THE PRICE OF YOUR HOME!!
With Vision Realty PEI, we give you the OPTION!
Depending on your budget, you can choose from one of our 2 packages! See below.
***PLEASE NOTE: PACKAGES BELOW ARE FOR THE LISTING SIDE ONLY. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL 2.5% ADDED, WHICH WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SALESPERSON WHO SELLS THE PROPERTY. PLEASE REFER TO THE LINK BUYING ANDSELLING 101, FOR DETAILED DUTIES OF A BUYER'S AGENT AND A SELLING AGENT.***
Basic Preferred Package -$1200 plus tax
Includes the following:
1.. Create an eye-catching banner and create an overview write up for the property.
2.. Prepare and submit the listing on Reator.com and worldwide affiliated sites.
The seller must take the photos, measurements, and all calls and emails will be forwarded to seller
A purchase and sale will be provided to the seller but all paperwork and negotiations will be handled by the seller.
Pls note: If seller needs photos and meaurements to be completed by realtor or any other services, there will be an additional cost.
Standard Listing and Seller’s Agency Agreement-
2.5% of the Purchase Price plus tax
Includes the following:
1. Perform a Comparitive Market Analysis to assist in pricing your property.
2. Take photographs at the property for the listing.
3. Take measurements of all structures and rooms for the listing.
4. Submit the listing on Reator.com and worldwide affiliated sites. Once your site is on Realor.ca, it will automatiically be directed to all local broker's sites and more!
5. Sign the property.
6. Post the property on Kijiji, Facebook, Used PEI, Craig’s List, etc*
7. Find buyers by contacting other Real Estate Agent's and prospective buyers.
7. Schedule Open Houses if required.
8. Advertise the property in the newspaper and/or Realtor Guide if required.
9. Schedule viewings.
10. Present the offer to the seller and possible counter offers.
10. Negotiations with Buyer's Agent in terms of the price or potential issues.
11. Assist in taking care of any potential issues that may arise.
12. Be in constant contact with Buyer's Agent on the progress of all steps involved in the sale.
13. Send paperwork off to both lawyers.
14. Assist and advise the vendor throughout the entire transaction
15. Countless emails and phone calls to all parties involved.
Refer to our Link Buying and Selling 101 for more information!